FJ:DyingBreed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaptainJack Guide

3 posters

Go down

CaptainJack Guide  Empty CaptainJack Guide

Post  CaptainJack Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 pm

As you we all know, Speed is really a must in this game BUT there is loop wholes to this.

If you using the big black guy like me you know he is slow as hell. BUT I found out a key feature about him that made me smile because I got rage kicked out of the room a few times. My character is based off of Toughness and Tech

Toughness basically means you can take a couple hits but also means you can Knock the hell out of someone. (For examples take a look at Outkast's video.)

My character has about 30 Toughness. When I use a full powered Strike it basically knocks the guy I hit hp to damn near zero. Meaning they have to recover their hp in other to start running again. :face:

Basically all you need to do from the start is just make one good perfect on a jump and before they run ahead of you just knock them out. The Strike Attack is Also AOE (At least to my character is is) I usually use it just before they do into a drift turn or right before we approach a major jump area.

So yay..
CaptainJack
CaptainJack
Dying Breed Member

Back to top Go down

CaptainJack Guide  Empty Re: CaptainJack Guide

Post  daemonbunnyx Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:08 am

hows about technique and the other one xD
daemonbunnyx
daemonbunnyx
Dying Breed Opp

Back to top Go down

CaptainJack Guide  Empty Re: CaptainJack Guide

Post  CaptainJack Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:36 pm

daemonbunnyx wrote:hows about technique and the other one xD
The higher the tech the faster you can go through objects. You know how if you get perfect you move through like fence or car jump better then doing "good". It makes you go through events like that quicker :3.
CaptainJack
CaptainJack
Dying Breed Member

Back to top Go down

CaptainJack Guide  Empty good job

Post  hollowz Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 pm

APROVED
hollowz
hollowz
Head Runner
Head Runner

Back to top Go down