FJ:DyingBreed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanta Application =^.^=

+3
Mari
Outkast
Kayko
7 posters

Go down

Fanta Application =^.^= Empty Fanta Application =^.^=

Post  Kayko Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:25 am

FJ Name:Fanta
Weekly playtime: 25+hours
Nationality: Japanese/Puerto Rican

Why you want to join?! WELL NOW!

Think back to the first time you ever heard of Dying Breed. I really, really like Dying Breed. Indispensable to homosapians today, Dying Breed is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous runners. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that Dying Breed is rarely given rational consideration by those most reliant on technology, many of whom blame the influence of television. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with Dying Breed. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet Dying Breed demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon Dying Breed. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Dying Breed. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to Dying Breed.

We cannot talk of Dying Breed and politics without remembering the words of nobel prize winner Augstin Shandy 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] He was first introduced to Dying Breed by his mother. If I may be as bold as to paraphrase, he was saying that 'political ideals are built on the solid cornerstone of Dying Breed.'
One of the great ironies of this age is Dying Breed. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Conclusion

We can conclude that the Dying Breed deserves all of the attention it gets. It enriches, ensures social stability and always chips in.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Uma Pfeiffer: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Dying Breed ROCKS!!!

And here is me!!

Fanta Application =^.^= 2vwtvo3

Kayko
Free Runner

Back to top Go down

Fanta Application =^.^= Empty Re: Fanta Application =^.^=

Post  Outkast Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 am

This is pretty legit troll lol the vote begins
Outkast
Outkast
Head Runner
Head Runner

http://fjdb.betaboard.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:38 am

i love you
Mari
Mari
Dying Breed Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chariot Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 am

woah mari. calm your tits :V
Chariot
Chariot
DB Graphics Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuke Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 am

Hawt sturf shame im gay

j/k

Yuke
Yuke
Dying Breed Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hollowz Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:41 pm

nice tattoo , look like a free runner 4 reals :D good job lol. hmmm i see a slated vote comin on. :P
hollowz
hollowz
Head Runner
Head Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  hollowz Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:46 pm

APROVED, WELCOME TO THE BREED
hollowz
hollowz
Head Runner
Head Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBlaze Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:34 pm

It's nice to see that there are some people in my age range on the internet to even have a conversation with, though with the publicity going on. . . I'd advise myself not to use any of the Chocolate Charm that I have in due respect in getting to know some, or anything. . .

Welcome.

BlueBlaze
Dying Breed Member

Back to top Go down

Fanta Application =^.^= Empty Locked.

Post  hollowz Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Ok new rule once outkast or myself aprove a member, no more posting on topic :V , All greeting shall be done in the new members section, sahrry to go all reiki on u guys but this is for just applying. Kthnx I <3 u all. Lock spree commence...now how I do dis...lol
hollowz
hollowz
Head Runner
Head Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down