FJ:DyingBreed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 DAYS LEFT!!!!

4 posters

Go down

3 DAYS LEFT!!!! Empty 3 DAYS LEFT!!!!

Post  Flex2xC Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:34 am

I hope everyone is still going to be active once FreeJack is back up :3

Flex2xC
Free Runner

Back to top Go down

3 DAYS LEFT!!!! Empty Re: 3 DAYS LEFT!!!!

Post  Yggdrasiil Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:52 pm

maybe if it gets fixed 21
Yggdrasiil
Yggdrasiil
Yggmin
Yggmin

Back to top Go down

Post  iPoppedHer Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:12 pm

i will hopefully they ballance the characters up a lil bit cuz knowing all those players from demo theyll b +10 with 3 cards fast if they dont fix the game, cuz the prices and stuff. but truth tough all i ask for is make goodspeed faster, and lower prices. how your gonna have a football player (QB) name goodspeed but yet hes the slowest guy in the game? makes no sense
iPoppedHer
iPoppedHer
Free Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Flex2xC Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:27 am

I don't see why people complain... it seems to me like people just cannot understand individual talents for the game...

Goodspeed - Power - stamina and hp - strategy = take out other chars and the ability to take more hits if you want more speed you should get cards or pick a character that mains in speed because even I got first place in races with goodspeed ez all you had to do was be aggrerssive

Flex2xC
Free Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasiil Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 am

yeah i get first place eeeez
but id rather get first place SUPAH ASSHOLE ez
Yggdrasiil
Yggdrasiil
Yggmin
Yggmin

Back to top Go down

Post  iPoppedHer Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:47 am

Yggdrasiil wrote:yeah i get first place eeeez
but id rather get first place SUPAH ASSHOLE ez
yea i just kick em around lol im not saying that cuz i dont get 1st palce with goodspeed , i do but its after a while, like kin has agility n a decent amount of speed come on at least add 2 or 3 more speed Gspeed thats all i ask lol, n if u notice tyhis game is all about speed, if u dont have then ur losing. y do u think alot of ppl played w. tina or w.e?
iPoppedHer
iPoppedHer
Free Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleSparrow Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:42 am

iPoppedHer wrote:i will hopefully they ballance the characters up a lil bit cuz knowing all those players from demo theyll b +10 with 3 cards fast if they dont fix the game, cuz the prices and stuff. but truth tough all i ask for is make goodspeed faster, and lower prices. how your gonna have a football player (QB) name goodspeed but yet hes the slowest guy in the game? makes no sense

Because Tina has handgun speed.
LittleSparrow
LittleSparrow
Dying Breed Member

Back to top Go down

Post  iPoppedHer Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:55 am

LittleSparrow wrote:
iPoppedHer wrote:i will hopefully they ballance the characters up a lil bit cuz knowing all those players from demo theyll b +10 with 3 cards fast if they dont fix the game, cuz the prices and stuff. but truth tough all i ask for is make goodspeed faster, and lower prices. how your gonna have a football player (QB) name goodspeed but yet hes the slowest guy in the game? makes no sense

Because Tina has handgun speed.

i geuss? not even realistic but hey its a game. neways she reminds me of Hit Girl form Kick Ass lol
iPoppedHer
iPoppedHer
Free Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down