FJ:DyingBreed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Aerial's Application]Uh Idk If I'm doing this right At all so uhm ;-; Yea ANYWAYS

2 posters

Go down

[Aerial's Application]Uh Idk If I'm doing this right At all so uhm ;-; Yea ANYWAYS Empty [Aerial's Application]Uh Idk If I'm doing this right At all so uhm ;-; Yea ANYWAYS

Post  [AerialSurvivor] Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:11 pm

IGN: I just downloaded the game so I'm trying to think of something >.<
Do you Have a Microphone and or headset: Built in my laptop yes
Ventrillo Downloaded: Yes o:
Hobbies: Playing S4 League, Talking to friends, Trying new things, Running, Roller Blading etc.
Why you want to join: Well Honestly I found this by looking at Outkast's Youtube Channel Looking at his videos and saw this, I'm new to free jack I saw the video and Immediately freaked cause I've always loved the whole Idea of free running. I guess I was Hoping maybe you could help me get better at this game, and Maybe become friends with you guys because you all seem really awesome >.< It was difficult trying to put this into a way you can understand hopefully you can. anyways yea o:
1. I Have a 5k gear Score
2. I have a Power level over 9000
3. I have read the never ending story multiple times
4. I have been to the Grand Line
5. I Achieved bankai in under 5 Hours
6. I can kill some one with my awesomeness :3 Alright
BTW My Name is Aaron :x
[AerialSurvivor]
[AerialSurvivor]
Free Runner

Back to top Go down

[Aerial's Application]Uh Idk If I'm doing this right At all so uhm ;-; Yea ANYWAYS Empty Re: [Aerial's Application]Uh Idk If I'm doing this right At all so uhm ;-; Yea ANYWAYS

Post  Yggdrasiil Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:33 pm

[AerialSurvivor] wrote:Age:15
IGN: I just downloaded the game so I'm trying to think of something >.<
Do you Have a Microphone and or headset: Built in my laptop yes
Ventrillo Downloaded: Yes o:
Hobbies: Playing S4 League, Talking to friends, Trying new things, Running, Roller Blading etc.
Why you want to join: Well Honestly I found this by looking at Outkast's Youtube Channel Looking at his videos and saw this, I'm new to free jack I saw the video and Immediately freaked cause I've always loved the whole Idea of free running. I guess I was Hoping maybe you could help me get better at this game, and Maybe become friends with you guys because you all seem really awesome >.< It was difficult trying to put this into a way you can understand hopefully you can. anyways yea o:
1. I Have a 5k gear Score
2. I have a Power level over 9000
3. I have read the never ending story multiple times
4. I have been to the Grand Line
5. I Achieved bankai in under 5 Hours
6. I can kill some one with my awesomeness :3 Alright
BTW My Name is Aaron :x

STFU Kast
Yggdrasiil
Yggdrasiil
Yggmin
Yggmin