FJ:DyingBreed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Humor Guide

2 posters

Go down

Official Humor Guide Empty Official Humor Guide

Post  Zavarin Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 am

Remember, guys, humor is a process, and can't be too over-thought. If you're looking to improve your humor proficiency level, here are the questions you should be asking yourself "on a regular basis":

• When faced with a potentially difficult situation, is there a way that humor could help? Could lead to a better outcome?
• Am I funnier than I think I am? Less funny? Who will give me an honest assessment of my sense of humor?
• Could I start my next meeting, presentation, or conversation by telling a funny story?
And it just gets better from there. Microsoft's take on the comedy truism that timing is everything?

• Timing. There is a time for everything and sometimes humor is not appropriate. Since you are reading this because you or others don't think you are good at using humor, the best technique is to follow the lead of others.
Like many skills, it's often easiest to learn by example. The comedy pros Microsoft suggests you take tips from:

• ...clergy, friends, spouses, or community leaders are also good sources for potential models.

the rules of humor written by robots, for robots.lol
Zavarin
Zavarin
Free Runner

Back to top Go down

Official Humor Guide Empty Re: Official Humor Guide

Post  Chariot Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 am

this is a little tooo indepth lol
Chariot
Chariot
DB Graphics Team

Back to top Go down